Need a few top quality championship players.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kitt834
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Kitt834

Reaction score
Hello im Mansfield town and after achieving 3 back to back promotions i find myself in the championship, im coming to the close of my fourth season and finished in 10th place. Im am looking for player so that next season i will be challenging for an automatic promotion spot or at worst a play off place. I have a budget of around 60M and i can pay decent wages. I have tried to buy quite a few top quality players already but they dont even negotiate a contract. The players can play in any position but im perticularly looking for a striker who can guarantee 25+ goals a season.

Thankyou, yes it was a takeover and i was very suprised at the budget that they gave me.

I will have a look through the players and thankyou for the help :).

You have 60m in the Championship? lol, I had about 600k.

If you want a proven Championship striker I'd suggest Ched Evans, absoloute beast on this game at that level.

I'd also recommend David Wotherspoon, he played a major part in my Championship winning team as a retrained left winger he scored 17 league goals, should only cost around 500k too.

Templeton from Hearts, Brandy, Shilla, Lallana, Vass

Jack Stephens from Plymouth could have matured into a good defender by now.

try and get Jan Chramosta whatever you do :) he tears up any league :)

Suggestions for every position;
GK- David Button (Should improved over the 4 years)
RB- Neal Eardley (Decent stats)
LB- George Elekobi (28, strong and reliable)
CB- Michael Manncienne (Good, could be hard to get)/ Phil Jones (Easy to persuade him)
RM- Matt Jarvis (If he's willing to go)
LM- Kakuta (Always plays well)
CM- Craig Gardner (If he's willing to come)/ Mark Davies (Good)
ST- Connor Wickham (Decent)/ Cameron Jerome (Decent yet will be 29)!!!

Once again thanks for all of the help the players are really good reccomendations :).

Back