Need a goalkeeper

• Thread starter Thread starter andymakka9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

andymakka9

Reaction score
just started off a new with man city in 9.0.2 and i need a goalie.who would you recommend as a class keeper??

Joe Hart Who plays for Man City is great wonderkid goalie so keep him. But if you are looking for a class keeper i recommend: Vincenzo Fiorillo ... he is young and great but if your not looking for a wonderkid goalie go for someone like, Van Der Sar, Casilas, Gomes and Petr Cech! :)

Hope I Helped,
Matt

thanks.so hart turns out to be class then?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

you know of any good left backs too??because lets face it,garrido and ball are poo!!srna has just signed for spurs too grrr

well dont comment then you tool.the idea is to see who other people recommend!!

Last edited:
well dont comment then you tool.the idea is to see who other people recommend!!the famine is over so why dont you go home??

That is exactly the point of using search so you can see other posts which have asked who people recommend. It took me about 2 minutes to do the searches to come up with the links so it isn't particularly difficult. Besides, the Moderators don't appreciate duplicate threads and it could lead to you getting banned. Perhaps something to bear in mind?

well they can remove it cant they?thats about as easy as what youve just said

nursemorph cut him some slack ay ! If every1 stuck to those and didnt bother postin threads up we wudnt hav a forum to use. Back to the point mate, Tim Howard does a ****** good job!! I know another aswell but cant remember his name so wil hav a look when im home tmoz and let u know. Some random foreigner but he's class.

:Dsergio asenjo- gets even better and is cheap( 8m)
bogdan lobont( 3m)
u have kasper schmeichel( u sold him?) if u still have him then consider playing him as he is good

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

thanks.so hart turns out to be class then?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

you know of any good left backs too??because lets face it,garrido and ball are poo!!srna has just signed for spurs too grrr

bridge is one of my best players and i am man city
other options guardado monzon zhirkov lukovic(udinese)
u aint on 9.3 patch are u?
4get the bridge thing then

:Dsergio asenjo- gets even better and is cheap( 8m)
bogdan lobont( 3m)
u have kasper schmeichel( u sold him?) if u still have him then consider playing him as he is good

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

bridge is one of my best players and i am man city
other options guardado monzon zhirkov lukovic(udinese)
u aint on 9.3 patch are u?
4get the bridge thing then

Totally agree, zhirkov's a class act. shame u cudnt get srna. Leighton baines and bale will do a decent job 2. Razvan rat wud b a gud back up full back. cheap and very cheerful.

isnt zhirkov a winger tho??or can he play full back too??

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

ended up getting kolarov from lazio for 5 mil

Lloris, Akinfeev, Asenjo, Adler, Mandanda(sp)

nursemorph cut him some slack ay ! If every1 stuck to those and didnt bother postin threads up we wudnt hav a forum to use.

hmmm.....I beg to differ. We'd still have a forum, its just that it would have 50 odd posts asking the same thing each time (ie who's the best striker x50, who's the best midfielder x50, who's the best defender x50 etc etc)

Back