Need a Good AMC for Atletico Madrid!

Max Velocity

Reaction score
I need a Van der Vaart type of AMC but not him, he had a great season and wont leave tottenham. anyone know any good lesser known ones?

I have about 20 million to spend depending on wages.

Thanks

you at the end of your first season then?

Ganso, Pastore or Christian Eriksen* -

Eriksen can be get for about 20m hes cheap, good ca and very good PA and you could maybe train him to be AMC as hes currently CM :)

you stupid you have Aguero !!!

Can't blame the guy if he's using Aguero as a striker. Plus, it will be better if you tone down the language, the guy is simply asking for advice. Cheers.

Yes just finished the first season. Thanks Meemo! and yes using Aguero as a striker with Guisseppe Rossi, unbelievable partnership that i do not wanna break, so any more suggestions?

I assume then that this is your second season.
You can try the usual guys, Hamsik, Pastore and Paulo Henrique if they're still at their original clubs. If not then take a look at Andrea Poli, you can easily retrain him to AMC, just like Nuri Sahin.

Cheers

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you can also try Steven Defour, he's cheap and he's absolutely monstrous on midfield, trust me.

Last edited:
Ganso and Pastore will be a little too expensive, might be able to pick Hamsik up for 20mil.

Eriksen!! :D

Screenshot2011-07-21at201428.png

He really is great. I would recommend him to anyone. I bought for £20m in 13/14 and 6 months later had Barca desperate for him @ £77m (H)

Eriksen!! :D

Screenshot2011-07-21at201428.png

He really is great. I would recommend him to anyone. I bought for £20m in 13/14 and 6 months later had Barca desperate for him @ £77m (H)

Blimey, 20 million is a lot!

I got him 2nd season, after a year on loan, for 6 million euros!

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Another great player for under 20 million, Douglas Costa.

From Shaktar to Juventus, even the computer controlled him to score 15 goals and an average of 8.2.

Stevan Jovetic (Fiorentina), Renato Augusto (Leverkusen), Eden Hazard (Lille), Mario Götze (Dortmund), or Miralem Pjanic (Olympique Lyonnais).

If only i could buy Pjanic :S

Lyon want over £120m for him and he withdraws from any contract talks even if i offer £250k per week with max SOF and over £200k appearance and goal bonuses :(

Surely a glitch or something. its stupid that it is simply impossible for me to buy on of my fave players

Hazard would be great. Play him as Inside Forward - Attack and he creates goals for fun :D he has had over 20 assists for the past 3 seasons for me

wow £77m!! incredible!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Tried Hazard, they wont sell for less than 30 million unfortunatly.

yeah but I still rejected it haha. I may be mad yes

That's a shame cos Hazard is so good

I bought Hazard for €51M in my Fiorentina save. Well, my board did, actually. <)

I paid 18m in 2nd season and he's been the first name on the teamsheet ever since :D

He just got sold for €12.5M to Napoli, 2nd season. His value was ~10M. oO)

I'd go for Ashley Young, he's been good for me with Villa so far, made 8 assists in 11 Games and 7 Goals in the same space of time, great player for me and you could probably pick him up for around £15 Million I would've thought. Or you could play Aguero as an AMC and stick Forlan up front...

Back