Need a Good Striker To join Maguire upfront for Derby County, In the Championship

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Basically I am starting season with Derbycounty and i am to stick with this season, I have been using Tyson and Maguire upfront, Maguire has scored quite a few goals and tyson has not hit 1 in yet. I need another decent goal scorer to join Maguire upfront, Any ideas? Budget = Max 3million for the player or i can loan one.

Cna u get welbeck or sturridge? Nathen Delfounose from villa is usualy pretty good too.

Leigh Griffths from Wolves... you wont need another striker ever!! awesome! or failing that Gary Hooper at Celtic is usually quite decent in champ and premier

Sold a lot of players, And I ended up with just over 1.5million and i will be offering 1million and monthly installments off 3million for the player.

Dont need one mate, Theo Robinson is a beast, play him as a poacher (set as target man), with ball played into space. He got 28 goals for me first season.

Darwin Quintero usually goes for around £2.5 million and played right he can be lethal :) or even another Colombian, Jackson Martinez for roughly the same price