Need a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Today i was banned for having a dupe profile i was not aware i had a dupe profile and would like to request that a moderator deletes both profile underneath if possible please do not ban me again.:'(

mikey2k10monthegers
monthegersfollowfollow

What's a dupe profile? oO)

P.s PM Sean or Kris, or one of the other ones ;)

P.p.s maybe they just hate you?

What a waste of a thread, just PM a mod!

You should be banned as you have 3 accounts and you are supporting Germany just because you're Scottish.

What a waste of a thread, just PM a mod!

Yeah, we are really running out of threads ;)

what the ****? thats not me? hes just trying to get people to hate me for supporting germany. sad

Hi

Today i was banned for having a dupe profile i was not aware i had a dupe profile and would like to request that a moderator deletes both profile underneath if possible please do not ban me again.:'(

mikey2k10monthegers
monthegersfollowfollow

Are you a Scottish ****?

one of them was already active and fine, i don't see why you used/made another one?

use one of them. i don't think we can delete profiles.

i want to make very clear that i have no relation in any way shape or form to the scottish ****.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

He's trying to get you banned for duplicate accounts but you're not really him?

He's so sad.

pretty much

what the ****? thats not me? hes just trying to get people to hate me for supporting germany. sad
right.

so that guy isn't you? i guess he probably isn't if you're both online at once, but then you could be on two seperate computers. no way to tell i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back