Need a new club owner, help??

• Thread starter Thread starter Liam LFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

Liam LFC

Reaction score
After reading some of the story's of success with lower league teams i thought id give it a try. I started with woking, i have had back to back promotions just started league two played 4 won 1 drew two lost one hoping for the play offs. At the start of season i haven't received a transfer budget and my wage bill is low, im wondering if i do make the play offs and league one next season i may get a new club owner who will give me a decent transfer budget to go further, not to sure what happens with new owners if the clubs are picked at random.

there has been times where BSS team have been taken over in league one that are mega RICH!!!!

In my save in 2029, Dover are in the Premiership and there financial status is "Rich". There chairman has given them £30m to spend on players so far this season, which included buying a 32 year old regen from myself at Chelsea for £15m... £170k wages too.

In my save in 2029, Dover are in the Premiership and there financial status is "Rich". There chairman has given them £30m to spend on players so far this season, which included buying a 32 year old regen from myself at Chelsea for £15m... £170k wages too.
wow ai controlled as well?

Yeah, I haven't haven't controlled them at all during my career.

Noticed the likes of Wrexham, Newport County, Bath and FC Halifax all doing well too... With Newport and Wrexham both currently sitting in the Championship playoffs.

Back