Need A New Defensive Midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogAleckz

Reaction score
I have Nigel de Jong but he is playing terribly for me and i dont know why :(.
Has anyone got any suggestions for a defensive mid to replace him?

If you want a young star that will become world class go for Franco Zuculini

Gojko Kacar. Amazing signing. Quite pricy though. 13 or 15 mil for the boy would be enough. Signed him in my second season with sunderland and he's doing well.

If you don't have much money sign Javi Garcia or De La Red from Real Madrid?

I have signed Palombo and he is better than De Jong. Can get him around 12-15 millions.

I had problems with Midfields too.. Even the best midfield I have, World-Class or so, dun really live up to their reputation when it comes to ratings..

But when I set the DMC/MC mental to hold back and defense, another MC/AMC to forward attack with "playmaker" role, their ratings improved significantly..

Hope this helps.. Ever since then, I been using this method in my 442 tactic, my center midfielders play really good game. If u have a DMC, pull him back to DMC position, another MC/AMC will stay center of the field.

Hope this helps!

get Pirlo, Bolzoni - inter, lustenburger - hsv, camacho, Bayall Sall - st ettienne is your best bet, check his stats, he is a beast! and can get him for like 2-5 million

Veloso £10 - £13m ???? Clearly not enough scouting/tapping up/bargaining being done here! You can sign him around £6.5m!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back