Reaction score
im blackpool and i currently only have richard kingson i am still in the prem and some how magically got in euro but im still doin amazingly well but richard kingson is letting my team down anyone no of any decent keepers pref home grown status would be good but otherwise im not bothered

The only name that comes to my mind is VIncent Enyeama. He is available for dirt cheap at the beginning and is just quality! But the only prob you might face is he might already be bought by another club.

Matej Delac? He's off to Chelsea in my game.

He is absolutely AMAZING.

Last edited:
Ochop is a great keeper and is usually avalable for a pretty low amount. Not sure if it's Blackpool low though, so you might be looking to add future payment clauses.

And btw, come on guys, everyone knows Matej Delac is at Chelsea at the start of the game

Oh I see Mads. I didn't actually know that. Thanks for pointing that out :)

I would try and get Shay Given on loan. City are happy for him to move on, not sure about wages though. Not sure what season your in either, he might have retired!! There are 2 keepers i always go for and that is Smithies from Huddersfield, always get him for £1m and for the future i get Butland from Birmingham, also £1m.........again depending on what season your in?

Haha, I don't know what season he's in, but in mine he's already retired and I'm only in 2014.

im in second season played about 33 games but i need one for end of the season kinson needs to gooo !

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

im nearly at 3rd season in prem got to semis of europa cup and finished 6th so i reckon i could get a biggesh name

try signing tim krul from newcastle if he's still there n if you got the money. he's been pretty good for them on my save.

Back