• Thread starter Thread starter jakehyde94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakehyde94

Reaction score
hi i need some suggestions to buy a new right winger for liverpool in my second season on fm10 and to everyone who replys thank you for your help

Firstly i would recommend not using wingers i did for a few of my games but then when i switched to a 4-1-2-1-2 formation my team have gone unbeaten for ages..but anyway luis antonia valencia for united is brilliant dont know if he'd go to liverpool but he beats every player and gets pinpoint crosses(just like real life) should work well with torres

Renato Augusto, hands down (if you can afford him!)

Diego Perrotti (sp) plays for Sevilla

Alexis Sanchez, plays for Udinese

Sessegnon. :)

He's an attacking midfielder,not a right winger.

But,if so,Eden Hazard.

If trained into a right winger,he's still beast and can be very versatile.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Jesus Navas he is awesome.

He's seriously overrated and,SI have coded him to do poor outside of Spain,so it wouldn't be recommended.

Milos Krasic another suggestion.

He scored 14 goals for me from the right wing for West Ham in my first season, 18 in my second and in my third season he has scored six in seven. Don't tell me he isn't a right winger.

He scored 14 goals for me from the right wing for West Ham in my first season, 18 in my second and in my third season he has scored six in seven. Don't tell me he isn't a right winger.

Ok,well done? oO)

He isn't though,he naturally plays as an attacking midfielder.

Hazard is an attacking midfielder,but if he was to be trained into a right winger,I'm sure he is just as good,if not better.

Stay in England go for Lennon, Milner or Ashley Young.

doesnt necessairily make him a winger, you're effectively using him as a wide forward. it depends what you are looking for in a player

doesnt necessairily make him a winger, you're effectively using him as a wide forward. it depends what you are looking for in a player

No, in the first season he had 24 assists, in the second season 11 and so far this season he has had 8 assists. The vast majority were crosses and he is played as a winger.

No, in the first season he had 24 assists, in the second season 11 and so far this season he has had 8 assists. The vast majority were crosses and he is played as a winger.

It still doesn't make him a winger,regardless.

His natural position is an attacking midfielder,not a winger.

nice work.

It still doesn't make him a winger,regardless.

His natural position is an attacking midfielder,not a winger.

I agree but I think as he is such a versatile player and is proven for me everywhere he would be good for Liverpool as they are not the richest team on earth. For instance he can also play on the left and in the centre which means that he can sell Gerrard or Benayoun etc.

I agree but I think as he is such a versatile player and is proven for me everywhere he would be good for Liverpool as they are not the richest team on earth. For instance he can also play on the left and in the centre which means that he can sell Gerrard or Benayoun etc.

Fair enough point.

His versatility gives managers a cost-effective way of playing someone out of their natural position.

I might try Sessegnon soon down the left and Hazard on the right.

But,if so,Eden Hazard.

If trained into a right winger,he's still beast and can be very versatile.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

He's seriously overrated and,SI have coded him to do poor outside of Spain,so it wouldn't be recommended.

Milos Krasic another suggestion.

Don't know about the outside of Spain but he plays very good for my Sevilla team. 20 goal and 20 assist per a season.

Don't know about the outside of Spain but he plays very good for my Sevilla team. 20 goal and 20 assist per a season.
hes gets very homesick and has a very low adapatibility attribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back