Fatal548

Reaction score
I could get Aaron Ramsey for 33 mill and Jack Wilshere for 38 mill...
Not sure who to go for...?
I need a DLP but also someone who can act as cover for the AMC role so one of these guys would be perfect.
I'm just wondering if Wilshere wouldn't play so good as a CM because he's a natural AMC whereas Ramsey is a natural CM..
Who should I buy? Any other suggestions much appreciated. I'm at the end of 2015 with Liverpool, willing to spend up to 40 million.

Next time, please have a look at the section you are posting in. This way, we moderators dont have to move posts all the time.

Cheers

I could get Aaron Ramsey for 33 mill and Jack Wilshere for 38 mill...
Not sure who to go for...?
I need a DLP but also someone who can act as cover for the AMC role so one of these guys would be perfect.
I'm just wondering if Wilshere wouldn't play so good as a CM because he's a natural AMC whereas Ramsey is a natural CM..
Who should I buy? Any other suggestions much appreciated. I'm at the end of 2015 with Liverpool, willing to spend up to 40 million.

On Topic:

It would depend what you want him to do. If you have a player like Wilshire that likes to "get forward when ever possible", he wont actually act like a deep lying playmaker and if getting one that comes deep to get the ball, then he will act more like a TQ in the AMC position and here you have to consider if you want that.

Next time, please have a look at the section you are posting in. This way, we moderators dont have to move posts all the time.

Cheers

Sorry, I thought I had posted it in the player buy/sell section.

Thanks for your advice - I think I'll go for Ramsey as I'm only playing 2 cms so don't want a purely attacking minded one in Wilshere.