Need a quality right winger

• Thread starter Thread starter Dharrison
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3K

Dharrison

Reaction score
I've got a save with tottenham in my first season and in need of a quality right winger. I've got about 17mill to spend. Any ideas anyone?.

i play with spurs, and I find that lennon is gold. him and bale tops the assist board and.

Last edited:
ok tell us more, have u sold lennon? or u want some1 to be a First choice with lennon as backup?
If u r looking for a First Choice then sadly there arent any1 available in the first season for that price who r better than lennon...
you can try to get Wellington Nem from Fluminense for 3.5m or Hatem Ben Arfa for around 15m to 17m but both of them will play Right Wing IF and Not a Typical Winger...

Yeah Lennon and bale are diamonds but if Lennon gets injured then I've got no backup Rele and I could do with a quality winger for competition for them??

Ok I haven't sold Lennon but I don't like the thought of having just one right winger, for instance if he gets injured which he has been twice already this season so far then I haven't got a good back-up.
but I dint relise there wouldn't be no one better than Lennon at the moment, any ideas for next season?
and I was just about to buy Wellington nem but PSG got there before me.
I was thinking of buying Douglas costa or Eduardo salvio??

lucky for me only bale got 1 month injuring. but atm I'm considering the youngster from Liverpool. but he's really expensive. ore the youngster from Birmingham. both play on first team. Sorry but forgot there names.

Ok I haven't sold Lennon but I don't like the thought of having just one right winger, for instance if he gets injured which he has been twice already this season so far then I haven't got a good back-up.
but I dint relise there wouldn't be no one better than Lennon at the moment, any ideas for next season?
and I was just about to buy Wellington nem but PSG got there before me.
I was thinking of buying Douglas costa or Eduardo salvio??
Douglas Costa is not that good an RW IF this year instead Ben Arfa is miles better, also for Next Season agree a Transfer with Udinese for Gabriel Torje in around March or April as he will be available for 7m to 9m range

Ok cheers mate ill take a look at Gabriel torje and perhaps give up on Douglas costa!
And the two youngsters u mean are sterling and Nathan Redmond, I was looking at Redmond aswell.

Sterling? Home grown and will be good cover for lennon, rather expensive though. I usually buy wellington nem but if he is gone, try snodgrass from norwich, not amazing but has decent stats and would be good cover for a season or two.

What about El Shaarawy? I purchased him as Ben Arfa's back-up and he has been doing a solid job so far.

You can get him for around 13m. He's got 3 goals and 5 assists in 13 appearances so far.

Ok mate thank u, I'll give snodgrass a look.
Does any know if boudebouz is a decent signing?

Younes Belhanda of Montpelier if he is still available. Plus he can play AMC too

Thanks mate ill take a look at snodgrass!
does any one know if boudebouz would be a good signing?

I looked at el shaarawy bit his stats dint look great but if he improves massively I be happy to ave him.
Ben arfas name is popping up a lot so I will c how much I can get him for.
and I enquired about belhanda and they wanted 19.5 mill so I looked elsewhere!!

I think I got him for £17.5m - just haggle or do some over 48 months. You won't regret it

Back