Need a qualty left winger

• Thread starter Thread starter montanoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

montanoo

Reaction score
Hi i need a left winger for my Sunderland save. Im in the second season and need a replacement for douglas costa since united payed his minimum transfer clause. Kind of annoying since costa been my key player this seasn and im third place in the divison. I have some economical problems so i have around 15 milion euro to spend. I won the english leauge cup the first season so i have no problem atrackting intrest for big names. i Need a winger who scores a lot of goals since i play with two offensive wingers and only one striker. In front i have welliton and to the right i have willian

Barnetta, Zezinho, Balasz Dzudszak, Yohann Mollo, Adam Hlousek, Martin Zeman

Gervinho - always rips my team to shreds
Hazard - well you know bout him......
Nene - cheaper than the previous 2 and older but he looks amazing by his stats

unfourtnely gervinho, elia and hazard is already snapped up. But im intrerssted in Dzudszak as his stats fits me well.. im also cuorius about zezinho

Maybe try Sanchez of Udinese ?
Neymar possibly ? Offer some money in installments along with the 15m
Maybe Ashley young ?

Last edited:
Carcela, Lucs (Sao Paoulo), Jarvis

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

N'Zogbia aswell

nzogbia i signed for 11m over 4 years first season with newcastle. what a signing. loads of goals and assists, he won player of the year in the premiership. he was as an advanced left winger and was set on winger attack. he links up well with french companion benzema

If you want a goalscoring machine who plays out wide - then look no further than Javier Pastore! You'll have to re-train him to play on the left, but you will not be disappointed. The guy is lethal - and will tear teams apart for you. You may have to buy him in installments though, but he'll be worth every penny!

if possible - Stevan Jovetic
- Daniel Gomes ( Danny)
- Ibrahim Afellay
- Demba Ba

certainly - Tomas Rosicky
- Thiago Neves
- Balázs Dzsudzsák
- Renato Soares de Oliveira Augusto

British option - Graham Dorrans
- Lewis Holtby (British second nationality)
- Matt Jarvis
- Shaun Maloney

pastore would be awesome but my financial status kind of sucks

If u have enough money try Alexis Sánchez, Neymar or Gareth Bale.

yeppp i dont think my club will allow monthly installments...anyone know hos danny is? thinkin om him or Dzsudzsák

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

alexis sanchez usually dont leave for less than 28...

Bale, Neymar, Alexis Sanchez, Andre Ayew, Valbuena if retrained as AML, Elia, Marko Marin, Hazard, Gervinho, Loic Remy (must be retrained, but currently he's competent i think), Kranjčar, Modrić, Pranjic?

Back