Need a right back asap

• Thread starter Thread starter mk0786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

mk0786

Reaction score
hi there i am man u in the start of the second season.i won everyythin in first season and now nee a new RIGHT BACK as i only got neville(to old),brown(dont like him lol),and rafael(too young) and oshea i keep for emergencies,

try sagna from arsenal has always been brill for me when i was united

cesar azpilicueta (ossasuna), Lorenzo de silvestri (lazio), davide santon (inter).
they're young, relatively cheap, but play consistently.

cesar azpilicueta (ossasuna), Lorenzo de silvestri (lazio), davide santon (inter).
they're young, relatively cheap, but play consistently.

All the players I want to say has been said... Cheers!

Stick with Brown, he's good enough, English, born in Manchester, a home grown player, loves Utd... he'll do more than an adequate job until Rafael becomes old enough!

thanks for the replies appreciate them.i got 20 mil to spend so will beuying someone defo. ma li thanks for the advice will keep that in mind

ramos? silvestri, santon, azpilicueta (very good) alves, maicon (colossus), richards, nkoulou (very cheap and can play DC, poor in attack though)

Can't believe no-one has said Alexis from Valencia? He's a top quality rightback

I think Andrea Mazzarini is also solid... but yeah keep Brown for a few more years...he is good... and let rafael come up through the ranks...

Back