Need a striker and possibly left winger who'll play in spanish 2nd div?

• Thread starter Thread starter kingshrimp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

kingshrimp

Reaction score
I am currentley in my 1st season with zaragoza and i'm underacheiving a little, sitting in 7th spot at the end of november, I am only 3points off the 3rd promotion spot though. Ewerthon has lost confidence in my ability as a manger and I can not tolerate such outbursts, I have decided he must go in Jan, I expect to get 2.5-3mil for him. I also have 3.5mil that the board have made available for transfer funds. In theory I can spend 6mil on a striker and if thats what i need to do to get a good one I will but I would also like to see if I could maybe get a good striker for £3.5-£4mil and spend a couple of mil on a good left winger to challenge caffa who is only a loanee?

I signed Cristian Benitez for £1.5mill at the start of the 1st season, should still be available at that price, will be perfect for spanish second division and will still get you goals after promotion.

Already got him in august, he's not really performing for me at present, he scored 3 or 4 in the 1st 5 games and he's drawn a blank since. Any other suggestions?

u could get johnathan cristaldo for cheap, beginning of 1sst season i snapped him up for 500k and he banging them in for me. Im not sure who u could get as a left winger but good luck!!! :)

Back