[NEED ADVICE] My Tactics: Bad attack, good defense

• Thread starter Thread starter LoliconBoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

LoliconBoy

Reaction score
First i'm sorry for my creepy English :p

So i built my own tactic and I have problem with my tactic. I am only condeded 2 in 13 games, IMO is very good. But only score 30 in the same amount of games.

View attachment 239133

For the last 4 seasons my philosophy is very direct and I used 4-3-3.
But for this season I want it "shorter" (it's hardly short!). This tactic suits many opposition's formation but the goalscoring sucks.

This is my tactic: Download 4-3-2-1 Attack (Chelsea, Jul 2018).tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

My lineup:

GK: Thibaut Courtois
DL: Gerardo Isimat Mirin (regen)
DCL: Pablo
DCR: Alejandro Cardozo (regen)
DR: Sime Vrsaljko
CM: Andrea Poli
BWM: Lorenzo Crisetig
AML: Antoine Griezmann (rotated with Juan Mata)
AMC: Mateo Kovacic
AMR: Vladimir Weiss
P: Mathias Vacher (regen) - rotated with Juanmi

Need your advices! Thanks!

I agree. Averaging 2.3 goals/ game is really, really good. Not many teams in the world can do that, especially in a league like EPL.

But I saw screenshots on tactics threads and they're scoring like 4 and 5 goals per game.. :(

But I saw screenshots on tactics threads and they're scoring like 4 and 5 goals per game.. :(

Yes, but thats with a tactic that heavily exploit the match engine + with super teams + against opponenst playing passive + some reload and FMRTE + not over whole seasons. Scoring 4.5 every game would make you have 171 goals scored in the Prem.NOw, who actually does that ?

keep your tactic as it is. you will easily win the premier league if it continues like that

could you upload this somewhere else? Mediafire? the link is being blocked by my NOD32 :)

the tactic seems to be working perfectly mate, that is a very good return! the scoring 7 goals a game is BS, as TBH said, its using certain settings and exploits! the tactics dont last longer than one patch really...

make a tactic with a certain playing style and no patch will affect it! I would really like to see your tactic if you dont mind?

well done!

Can you post some screenshots of games, tatic and any other that you think its relevant?

Thanks in advance?

could you upload this somewhere else? Mediafire? the link is being blocked by my NOD32 :)

the tactic seems to be working perfectly mate, that is a very good return! the scoring 7 goals a game is BS, as TBH said, its using certain settings and exploits! the tactics dont last longer than one patch really...

make a tactic with a certain playing style and no patch will affect it! I would really like to see your tactic if you dont mind?

well done!

I shared it here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...t-attack-tactic-big-team-tactic-new-post.html

Needs your advise!

Can you post some screenshots of games, tatic and any other that you think its relevant?

Thanks in advance?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...t-attack-tactic-big-team-tactic-new-post.html

LOL

For one, this is a good tactic on holiday mate :) did a test with a few wonderkids wit Bayern (no WP and good facilities etc)

Won the league each year for 3 years in a row!

I will be using it on my current new save as one of the 3 and will let you know, but so far very good mate :) well done!

For one, this is a good tactic on holiday mate :) did a test with a few wonderkids wit Bayern (no WP and good facilities etc)

Won the league each year for 3 years in a row!

I will be using it on my current new save as one of the 3 and will let you know, but so far very good mate :) well done!
Thanks! Love to hear more ;)

Back