yevinand

Reaction score
View attachment 95195

View attachment 95194

So guys, i'm into my third season with Southampton, so far so good, i won PL+FA Cup on my first year, and i won all of the trophies (5) on the second season including CL, and my squad is based on 17.3.1 update so yeah there's Gabbiadini and i also managed to get Gary Cahill and Moussa Dembele (Frenchman striker not the Belgian midfielder) on my first season so there's maybe not too much changes on my Soton squad.

And i've been playing with 2 tactics (the other one is 424 Wide with Winger) and 4123 (Inside forwards) being my main tactic, well i'm wondering if there's any advice or tips which can be applied to my 4123 tactic since it's sometimes inconsistent with chances (too much long shots, and struggling when facing defensive team)
i've succeeded (luckily) on winning trophies but i don't believe in "dont fix it if it isn't broken", i believe that changes are needed to be made because i won't spend big on transfer windows like other PL clubs so i'm looking for any "tweaks" which maybe can help my tactic becomes more effective in the next season.

I'd like to play possession+attacking football but also taking caution in the defending since i hate being conceded on the fast counter attack.

And somehow i need those advice from more experienced FM player like you guys because i just love to learn something "new" and if there is any tactic principality that maybe i've quite misunderstood on this game.

Thank you

Last edited:
judging by your screenies, youre doing pretty good. Although a setup like that would never work for me. Shorter passing plus lower tempo? Your players prolly dally with the ball non stop, and at least in my save, any opponent will simply start on the guy with the ball and initiate a counter

Last edited: