Need advise on a new signing.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tomstorey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 922

Tomstorey

Reaction score
I'm Liverpool in July 2012 and i finished 5th last term after gaining 71 points and losing on goals scored:(. I have 24 million to spend and need a really creative, young midfielder that is reminiscent to Luka Modric.

ANY Help is apprecited!

Younes Belhanda. 22 Years Old. Montpellier HSC. Ligue 1. France.

Great Young AMC

For the Future

Eric torres(18, chivas, about 3-4 mill, really fast, good dribling, technique and movement) or for a bit older ganso (21, santos, 20 ish mill, incredible passing, dribbling, technique, decisions and movement and good in everything else) or Lucas Moura (19,são Paulo, 15-20 mill, amazing dribbling, movement and pace). Hope that helps;)

^^^ I'd agree with Ninja, with good training he'll become world class and won't cost anywhere near what ganso or moura will cost you

I've always gone straight in for Hamsik at Napoli. Other options are M. Badelj, who is a swiss army knife of a player. A. Vidal is also a really hard worker, but he's more defensive.

BUT! Who are you pairing this new player with? Who are the players around the position you're trying to fill? This is essential to buying the right player. Are they CM or AM?

Clement Grenier, Danny, Marvin Martin, Ganso, Coutinho, Jorge Valdivia, Dario Conca, Toni Kroos, Enzo Reale :)

Back