Need AML for Advanced playmaker role-support for Betis ( first season Jan, 5-6 MM max

kostasq

Reaction score
Hello all.
I play as betis and I am using a 4-4-2 formation with 1 Amchorman 1 CM support 1 RW attack 1 LW Advance Playmaker Support, and 2 strikers (I DLF Support and one Poacher) 1 st half of the season was great for me and I am currently 3rd!!!! and therefore I know have a 5-6 MM budget to spend (maybe more If I sell 1-2 substitutes) I am in need of a AML Advanced playmaker support that would be class and would act kind of like my playmaker, cutting inside etc (MY DL is a wing back) Whou would you propose with this budget? Preferably if I had the player had good free kicks and corners would be even more great. Ezequiel is playing that role now but he is too young.I guess gonzalo castro would be a great choice with his 18K release but since I am at the office I cannot see if he is still available with that price. ANy other suggestions? Thank you

try nicolas gaitain at benfica or dries mertens at PSV. not expensive and have the right attributes to make a good playmaking winger.