titchychelsea

Reaction score
hia people i need a centre mid that is going to attack i am manager of chelsea about to star my 3rd season want to spend around 20 million.

buy hamsik
i think you can't find a better players for the position you're looking for

I'm starting my 3rd season with Man City soon too :) In the Transfer Window. I think I am taking a different approach though as I am trying to become profitable without the owners help of pumping money in.

Read the screen shots for more information on them.

After season two, I was impressed with Axel Witsel, who cost me £5m. He won't become a superstar, but he is a very consistant performer and works excellent with a second CAM (if he is the support CAM).

View attachment 116340 View attachment 116341

I also recommend Stephen Ireland, in Season 2 with Man City which costed me £5.25m after he wanted to leave because I offered my interest despite ending 10th in season one, he was unstoppable and is an intelligent player.

View attachment 116343 View attachment 116342

Christian Eriksen was bought for £6m after impressing on loan at Blackburn in his Season 2. I have yet to see him play, although he is my new link up with Stephen Ireland and Witsel will now play on the right as Weiss ain't matured enough yet despite being 22. Eriksen looks very impressive for a 20 year old I think.

View attachment 116344 View attachment 116345

I have had problems, I say a few, I mean a lot of problems being Man City with many players wanting new wages etc. because the highest I'm going is £60k however Witsel & Ireland have been very respectful and not cried over their current contract, both enjoy playing for the club too. Eriksen, well we'll see but the contract he's got he asked for straight forward so I doubt he'll complain too.
Hope this helps you on a CM or CAM. - All can attack.

Last edited:
Schweinsteiger, Montolivo, Kroos, Pastore, Gourcuff all of them are class

Fabian Delph has been good for me, young and pretty talented.

Back