Need an Ultimate Experience......?

Reaction score
I was recently playing Southampton with just the English Leagues loaded.....I got bored and deleted the file.
What Im asking is.....How do I set up a good gaming experience with other leagues. I can get away with loading about 50,000 players, but am not sure if view only makes any difference to the game.
I want to be able to experience a good simulation......so what do I do ?

Im just sick of coming across players who are only judged by international experience. What would you recommend to give me a good game ?

Ligue 1 and 2 is amazing. I like you always did english leagues, i load the main europe ones and some sub ones ( belgium, croatia etc ) but they aren't needed to be honest.

Ligue 1 and 2 is amazing. I like you always did english leagues, i load the main europe ones and some sub ones ( belgium, croatia etc ) but they aren't needed to be honest.

Do they have to be loaded as playable ? The thing is, when I get into Europe with Saints it just showed all European players fresh as daisies. I want all players to suffer the rigours of football in a real scenario

Try something that you would never usually go before. I'm currently looking for a new challenge, I was thinking Tromso in Norway as they have a few good players like Kara and Ruben Yyetard Jensen Or maybe another team in a European country where a team have a stronghold and you have to break the countries stronghold before pushing on for European football.

Back