• Thread starter Thread starter babai_here
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 35K
Status
Not open for further replies.

babai_here

Reaction score
Hi Friends I am new in this forum.I have searched this but could not find my requirements.So I have created this thread.Still if double posted please forgive me.
I have checked the Real Money Editor but I am not fond of that.
Is there any other cheat or trainer so that I can get Huge Transfer money :P.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks

wow dont cheat your gonna get banned mate
I wanna use cheat for offline mode dude,who will ban me? I am not using it for online and I know that its illegal for online but can't I use it for offline mode?
If you people have any such thing please provide me :(

hes free to cheat anyways. those programs exist for a reason. it takes a bit of the fun but its up to him, who cares

try FMRTE mate

Why would he get banned for cheating? Its his own choice and if that is what makes the game fun for him let him.

pick ur team and then add new manager, choose man city and then buy a youth player for man city using all off their transfer funds, about 78 million i think.

Damo LFC

wow dont cheat your gonna get banned mate

He will not get banned for cheating.

Guys if he wants to cheat let him he is playing the game not you and as long as he is having fun then leave him alone yeah.

Just download the editor mate and give you team as much money as you wont or as someone said be Man City

Is this FMRTE is only for Man City Users?
I usually play with different team,can I use there?

Is this FMRTE is only for Man City Users?
I usually play with different team,can I use there?

Yeah its a program you download and you can do a few things with like:
Heal your team
Destroy you oppositions team
Give money to clubs
edit player stats

You can use it with every team.

Download and have a look

Why do some people moan about people using programs to cheat yet cheat themselves by asking for tactics or what players to buy? Hypocrisy anyone?

if he wants to cheat i think there is no problem with that. if that is what is going to make him enjoy the game. it kool.

He will not get banned for cheating.

Guys if he wants to cheat let him he is playing the game not you and as long as he is having fun then leave him alone yeah.

Just download the editor mate and give you team as much money as you wont or as someone said be Man City

Quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back