Konflict

Reaction score
Im playing as Arsenal, and am looking to build for the future. While looking through the forums, I stumbled across the Creator/Passer/Destroyer combo, and I am interested in using this combo in my team.

Currently, my line up is looking like this:

Szcesny (However you spell it)
Aurier - Jones - Varane - Gibbs
[DESTROYER HERE] - Aaron Ramsey (My passer)
Jack Wilshere - [CREATOR HERE] - Eden Hazard
Khouma Babacar

Should I play either Jack Whilshere or Eden Hazard as my creator and find a attacking midfielder to replace their position? Or, should I find a creator?

For the destroyer position, i've been looking at Andrea Poli. However, he's more creative so i dont think he'll be suitable for the tackling side. I've also been looking at: Moussa Sissoko, Daniel Kofi Aygei, Yann M'Vila and Jack Rodwell
For the creator role i have been looking at: Pastore, Ganso, Coutinho, Jovetic, Kroos, Thiago, Muller, Goetze, and Douglas Costa - that is if i do not use eden hazard or jack whilshere as my creator.

Where's Fabregas and Song, they'd be perfect.

For the destroyer role look at - Kwadwo Asamoah, De Rossi, Migliaccio(sp? plays for Palermo), Annan, Palombo, De Jong(he's normally transfer listed/cheap later on in the game.

For creator - Ganso and Pastore would be the favourites. Pastore is my favourtie out of the two.

M'Vila is epic as a defensive midfielder if you can compensate for his poor quickness. If not the I would recommend trying De Jong or Moussa Sissoko.

And creator there souldn't be any doubts, just pick between Ganso and Pastore, I prefer Ganso because of Pastore's poor teamwork and work rate.

(btw, where can I find this passer, creator, destroyer combo?)

Back