need decent keeper for swansea

• Thread starter Thread starter izzice777
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

izzice777

Reaction score
hi,

im currently playing as swansea in coca cola championship.
really in need of a decent goalkeeper with interest to come to me team and with small fee of course.
could anyone suggest plz?

for now, i have roberto santamaria of las palmas. can say he is good for championship teams. but conceeding too much goals for me. would love to have someone better.

cant find anyone better though, just sign him for US40k, good piece of business for me atm... or should i stick with him?

any help appreciated guys... thanx...

ice

Owen Fon Williams from Stockport, stats not the greatest yet but **** of a good goalie providing you got agood defence like with any keeper

sorry to say, but names suggested are not better than my keeper, santamaria..
might stay with him i think...

i suggest you dont get a keeper just watch your games carefully and see where your conceding from eg set-pieces, long balls, own goals then work from there.

its probs your defenders doing sloppy mistakes.

i suggest you dont get a keeper just watch your games carefully and see where your conceding from eg set-pieces, long balls, own goals then work from there.

its probs your defenders doing sloppy mistakes.

Thanks man. Will look into it. But how to solve it then?

for example - if your conceding from long balls over the top then just set your defensive line abit deeper.

if your conceding from corners get your tallest defender to mark the oppoments biggest players just things like that.

well done being swansea so undderrated on FM09 though when pratley bodde gomez britton scotland get gooing zooooop ;)

They are definitely underrated. But they do have several better than average players....

Btw, got my keeper already... Jamie Ashdown for 1.8M. Good keeper...

They are definitely underrated. But they do have several better than average players....

Btw, got my keeper already... Jamie Ashdown for 1.8M. Good keeper...

reflexes and one on ones seem to be the main thing tat make agreat keeper handling is obviously important but i could live with 14 handling if 17+ reflexes and one ones

Back