Need experience and stability - AC Milan!

• Thread starter Thread starter jrsadler
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

jrsadler

Reaction score
Hello, I started a save with AC Milan and I'm preparing to start my 2nd season, having come 3rd with them in my first. As we have know qualified for the Champions League, I believe the squad is lacking experience and stability in both the defence and midfield. My preferred XI is below with my backup players in brackets.

GK) Scuffet (Diego Lopez)
RB) Di Sciglio (Calabria - 17yo)
CB) Rami (Bonera)
CB) Balanta (Albertazzi)
LB) Santon
DM) William Carvalho (Essien)
CM) Tielemans (Poli)
CM) Lucas Romero (Honda)
RW) Depay (Odegaard)
LW) El Shaarawy (Bonerventura)
ST) Berardi (Icardi, Niang)

I have £14mil available, having sold most of the dead wood. Any recommendations?

I would say stick with pretty much what you have got. You need to give these guys game time for them to develop. By next season this squad should be able to win the league if not in the season you are in

How do you got this players in just one season ? I mean you need more than 100mil to buy these players...
How ?

Icardi Depay Tielemans and most of all Scuffet ???

Inter wont let go Icardi for less than 25-30m even more to Ac Milan... Depay is like 20-25M at the very start (and you didnt have enough money) then he goes between 30 and 40. Tielemans is 15 at the start and Udinese won't give scuffet for less than 35M. Not mentioning that Berardi is worth 30M since he belongs to 2 teams.

Pay so much up front and add appearance clauses to cover the rest. Plus I sold off alot of dead wood which freed up the wage budget.

I would go for a more experienced CB. Get a good one for around 10m.
You could also sign Roberto Pererya on a free. He has been a beast for me.

Honestly I feel Scuffet is good, but I bypassed him and waited to get enough money to buy Rulli in season 3.
He is totally beast and ready to backstop a Cup Champion contender.

Honestly your team is pretty good, what formation do you play?
I added Fierro in season 2 for 10m and he was a very good player for me.

You might also want to add some depth at DM, Gaston Gil Romero should be high quality but cheap.
Vallejo or Mammana or also cheap adds for the future at DC but you need to develop them.

I play 4-1-2-2-1; 1 holding, 2 centre mids (DLP & BTB), 2 inside forwards and an advanced forward. I do need some cheaper experienced players to asure the squad, with so many games coming up this season!

Back