need good players for liverpool

homeworld231

Reaction score
i have plenty of money but need a good ST, CB, DMC, LB and M/AML can anybody advise me on some good players i would like 1 for now and 1 for later + the team they play for

neymar u want now, and pichu atienza can be a good centerback for a cheap price! also check out hulk hes a quality player and veloso a great dmc

CB-Otamendi
DM-Vidal,M'Villa
M/AML- Arda Turan
ST-Lavezzi.

St-Hulk/Bojan
Aml-Mata/Turan
Dm-Vidal/Annan/Asamoah
Cb-Kjaer/Otamendi/Thiago silva
Lb-Zeigler/Criscito/izzaguire

ST: Lukaku, Van Wolfswinkel, Suarez, Carroll, Kadlec
LB: Michel Bastos, Juan Manuel Vargas, Contreao
M/AML: Alexis Sanchez

^^ Speaking from experience with Liverpool here :)

Just started 3rd season n got a pretty good team at the moment, might give you some ideas?

Reina
Johnson Jones Wilson Coentreau

Gerrard Poli

Sanchez neymar Hazard

Lukaku

Subs;

Kelly
Skrtel
Meiriles
Aquilani
Douglas Costa
Suarez
Carroll

Just started 3rd season n got a pretty good team at the moment, might give you some ideas?

Reina
Johnson Jones Wilson Coentreau

Gerrard Poli

Sanchez neymar Hazard

Lukaku

Subs;

Kelly
Skrtel
Meiriles
Aquilani
Douglas Costa
Suarez
Carroll

That team seems too much..i mean great players like suarez and carroll on bench :O. How can they even stand being on the bench/subs XD Just seems too un-realistic sorry.

Get Coentrao for 8 mil and Hazard for 16. Really boosts your squad

What season are you in?
How much money do you actually have?

I started a new one with Liverpool the other day managed to get Hazard fairly cheap 17 million got me ton of assists an goals, also picked up Charlie Adam for 8 million, that team won me the league just started my second season, Bought Sanchez to play on the right for 19 - 27 million Gary Cahill for 12 take some beating atm ;D

ST, Sanogo. Lukaku
CB, Sakho, Kjaer
LB. Fabio, Vargas
DMC, Vidal, Sissoko
M/AML Hazard, Sanchez

andre ayew, take a look at him hes a top player does great for me with fab and wilsh on my arsenal save.

Back