Need help badly!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter antiflag1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3K

antiflag1

Reaction score
so im trying to download the slikys european megapack which gets me all the teams badges and stuff but it doesnt work really struggling,

ive downloaded them to winRAR and i have also made a graphics folder but when i extract the files to there, they still dont show up in my game any help would be so helpful its driving me mental

if in wrong bit or anything sorry also im playing on patch 10.3 if that makes any difference to anything.

documents/sportsinteractive/graphics/logos is where i put it it just doesnt work

I think you go to C:\Users\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins and put them in the graphics folder

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

that work?

No it doesnt go in skins it goes here

my computer / Ur user name / My documents / Sports interactive / Fm 2010 / Graphics / then make a folder called logos put the files inside the logos folder

Make sure you check preferences in your game display and sound and check that use skin cache is not ticked as gooner said

[IMDB][/IMDB]
No it doesnt go in skins it goes here

my computer / Ur user name / My documents / Sports interactive / Fm 2010 / Graphics / then make a folder called logos put the files inside the logos folder

Make sure you check preferences in your game display and sound and check that use skin cache is not ticked as gunner said

I Dont have logos folder and they work in my game ??

Kl i like to keep things organized / kits in , kits folder / logos , logo folder / faces , faces folder

Kl i like to keep things organized / kits in , kits folder / logos , logo folder / faces , faces folder

Once they work in my game i have no problems :).. all tucked away in my documents :) lol

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

yeah if he leaves i'll cry

well once we bring in someone QUALITY to replace him, or two very good players :P

no idea, ive now done everything youve both said and still not there, dont really understand why it wont work works for everyone else and his cat..

no idea, ive now done everything youve both said and still not there, dont really understand why it wont work works for everyone else and his cat..

k we start from the beginning so... you downloaded the kits into WinRAR yeah?

Back