Need Help Board not happy.

• Thread starter Thread starter GTR King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 919

GTR King

Reaction score
Ok I need some help I am Wimbledon (League 2) Edited the old team team & got £922ml left to spend The board is not very happy that I haven't signed any High profile players :( but is happy with my League Position & The players have I Have bought so far. so far the most I have spent so far is £10ml on a player but will be £12ml next season. Also I am 1st in the League. Will the board sack me or will I still keep my job. Only wanna buy 1-2 players year

How longs left on your contract?, renegotiate and take the high profile stipulation off..

My contract is for 1 year & They will prob give me new one after & Drawn/Lost games & won 26 games so far. The board said the will off me new contact soon. Dunno when tho

My contract is for 1 year & They will prob give me new one after & Drawn/Lost games & won 26 games so far. The board said the will off me new contact soon. Dunno when tho

They won't sack you. Just wait for the new contract, and when you can remove the sign high profile players stipulation, but throw in play attacking football. It makes em happy.

Like FootballManagerGOD says, they won't sack you.

Just remember, "high profile" doesn't necessarily mean players with a World Class reputation - it just means a reputation higher than your club.

I had the same issue in my man city an psg saves. Won the treble in both but they were upset that I didn't sign any high profile players. I had signed players like Gareth bale, theo Walcott and Kaka so I don't know wtf they want.

Back