NEED HELP! building a team of youth

• Thread starter Thread starter Henry8597
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K

Henry8597

Reaction score
I have just started a save with Newcastle... I am going to try and build a team of totally young players and still succeed...
What players are a must have (must be below 23)

If you have money:

Neymar
Goetze
James Rodriguez
Kyle Walker
Chamberlain
Wilshere
Jones

and so on, and so on...

I dont have that kind of money, I need a cheap young team which will develop into a top team eg. Players like wellington nem and adryan?

GK: Maxym Koval, Bernd Leno, Timo Horn
LB/RB: Florian Hartherz, Davide Santon(You have), Matthias Zimmermann, Wallace
CB: Serge Gamwanya, Danny Wilson, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Marquinhos
CM: Andre Hoffmann, Josip Radosevic, Ole Kristian Selnaes, Andrea Bertolacci
LM/RM: Fausto Rossi, Ladislav Krejci, Lazar Markovic, Adem Ljajic, Alvaro Vadillo, Nicusor Stanciu, Gabriel Iancu
ST: Mattia Destro, Carlos Fierro, Pierre-Michel Lasogga, Abel Hernandez

There are obviously better players out there but you don't have a huge amount to buy them all with.

I'm wolves I'm in 2018 won league and champions league 3x in a row for past few seasons my average age has been 22 but a few are regens. I have ter Stegen, lamela, adryan, Milner, ganso, capriari, el shawrarry few are older like Milner and ganso but there still great players to have in team to set examples and tutour.

I'll have a look at all the ones youve mentioned TJD07 ... Which do you think are the best of the ones youve mentioned?
And ArchiCP I will keep BA and Harper as older players to tutor as they have good characteristics , I hope mine will be as successful

Get Doria from Botafogo, DC with very high potential and only costs £525K.

Thanks, eventhough i have just bought 3 for my 3-4-2-1 formation, I will just buy him and rotate

Hey mate you can see my Peterbrough team who won Premiership in season 3 all youth players oldest goalkeeper with 27

View attachment 288989

This is what my team looks like after the first transfer window... I was unable to sell Ba and he has scored 5 in 4 so far and has helped me get to second in the league only losing 3-2 to man city. I also have Jack Butland coming at the end of the season as i feel that Krul is doing a good job and Butland will be better developed by then and then i can sell Krul.

What kind of Scouting network do you have? At Roma I have Valeria Lolli and she is great at finding young regens from Brazil.

I havent changed anything yet as no regens have started to come through yet, but in January, i will change all my scouts around, although i Usually just look through teams manually..

Back