Need Help Deciding Transfers in my Celtic Squad! URGENT!! PLS REPLY.

• Thread starter Thread starter Aannddyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
I'm Celtic and I've got £22M to spend. I've sold players to the value of £1.8M so far.

I'm signing Vagner Love for £12.25M. Also made bids for Diaby, Diego Costa, Zebina and Mosquera to add depth. I made a bid for Gago but Villa offered him an extra 10K a week so he signed for them. :l

Now here's the problem. Signing Vagner Love will cost me £12.25, Athletico just enquired about Boruc so I put an asking price of £12.25M, they came back the next day with an offer for £12.25M. Do I accept it!? If so who do I sign to replace? Preferable a keeper who is very cheap, Under 5M? Please help guys!! Because I know Boruc is a top, top keeper and replacing him is crucial.

if u accept the offer for boruc get eneymea (not sure on spelling) u cud try nd get veloso tbh u aint mentioned which season u r in lol

Sorry it's the first season. 08/09

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

also Benfica just signed Enyeama for 90K :l

You need to spend upto 10m to bring in a quality keeper to replace Boruc. I would say out of
Francisco Guillermo OCHOA(America[Mex]) for about 8m, top quality.
Sergio Asenjo(6m) Top young keeper
or
There is Bogdan Lobont, who is a very good keeper, who will cost no more than 2m, and he will be a great keeper for you.

Hmm thanks guys i will definitely look at them I saw Ustari with a release fee of £5.5M but he doesn't look good enough to replace Boruc.

But for now it's not an issue, he rejected Athletico's contract and said he was dedicated to staying at Celtic. Should I keep him or offer him back out?

What do you think about my signings?:

Diaby £2.6M
Zebina £1.2M
Vagner Love £12.25M
Diego Costa £1.6M
Aquivaldo Mosquera £1.6M
Insua Ln Fee £2M.

That's £21M.. What do you all think? I thought as it's my first seson I would just get some good players to add depth only 1 major signing in Vagner Love..

not bad as u sould get a lot of goals from vagner love nd u should easily win the scottish league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back