Shwinerz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new on this forum so sorry if this is in the wrong place, I've searched for the answer but can't seem to find anything so thought id ask for help.

in my save with arsenal, the club have been taken over by a new chairman who already has very high expectations, isn't going to put any money in the club (in fact has taken a new loan out), through genie scout I can see his interference is 19...

i have the in game editor, but can't seem to be able to change anything for chairmen... Does anyone know what I could do to edit this?

Hey guys, I'm new on this forum so sorry if this is in the wrong place, I've searched for the answer but can't seem to find anything so thought id ask for help.

in my save with arsenal, the club have been taken over by a new chairman who already has very high expectations, isn't going to put any money in the club (in fact has taken a new loan out), through genie scout I can see his interference is 19...

i have the in game editor, but can't seem to be able to change anything for chairmen... Does anyone know what I could do to edit this?

Realised I posted this in the players when I should have put it in discussion, putting it there!