jamesenty

Reaction score
i need some young and up coming players i am fleetwood town in the prem and i am in the europa league would like a young center bk and some wingers any help would be great thanks.

Young players in 2015-16 are all going to be newgens. Not much help anyone can give.

this ^

Regens pwn anyway. Real players are limited by what SI think humans can achieve, gens are more random-number-generated up to 200.

this ^

Regens pwn anyway. Real players are limited by what SI think humans can achieve, gens are more random-number-generated up to 200.

Yeah. I got a regen with 17 Free Kick, 18 Technique, 19 Dribbling, 17 Corner. Sadly his mental stats freaking low, 2 Work Rate, 6 Natural Fitness, and 5 Determination lol. Can't even expect him to develop, sold him for 2.2m xD

Anyway, if it's 2015-2016, there might be players who are released on free. Like in my save, Malouda was released from Chelsea in the 3rd season (and there were like 12 clubs trying to get his signature). If you want young players, then it will be regens and no one can give you any recommendation since it's totally random. The hot youngsters won't be youngsters anymore because they will be 22 - 24 at the moment.

Last edited:
search paulo, andre, regens good tho both young talents from brazil