haze12

Reaction score
View attachment 214876

thats my team, i have £10m to spend, im looking at vaclav kadlec, yarmolenko, erick torres and a couple of others, just for cover up front. i don't really need anyone but if there is anyone you can recommend who can improve my team or my squad, it would be much appreciated. thanks.

di maria has just been offered to me for 15m so im gonna try and sign him.

I'm in my 3rd season with Newcastle and i've just got Abel Hernandez on a free and am in negosiations with Willian to play as a LW inside forward. I also have Sturridge who i got very cheap and done wonders for me in 2nd season.

You should try playing Ben Arfa on the RW, scored 18 for me and with numerous assists.

ben arfa is really a beast. try Niang,Jordan Ayew,Carlos Fierro...

thanks, willian isn't interested at all, been trying to sign him for ages, i won the league and the europa aswell. i'll look at hernandez but i dont think i'll get him if i sign di maria.

yeah i had him behind sigthorsson and he got most assists in the league last season, i'll still play him, niang is at barca.

yeah i had him behind sigthorsson and he got most assists in the league last season, i'll still play him, niang is at barca.
i got di maria for 11m im gonna go back to my old formation of 4231

Willian just signed for MarseilleXD .....gonna have a look at di maria

i was scouting di maria, then suddenly real offered him to me, liverpool, arsenal and juventus, i just gave him a good contract and he accepted.

just had an offer of £4.8m accepted for tevez but i refuse to pay his wages and signing on fee so he can kiss my ****!

yeah his demands are too high, im struggling with strikers at the moment, sigthorsson is good but not great, im looking at abel hernandez, and vaclav kadlec...