TheWanderer

Reaction score
Guys I am playing as Bolton in my 4th Season and just joined the premiership. I have 11 mil to spend and I am desperate for a Goalkeeper and some strong CB and pacey full backs. I don't have the best pulling power and my usual suspects have been snapped up by now (lemos Jorge maia) so any ideas please??

Mile Svilar for GK
Charlie Taylor for LB? Hes normally transfer listed by now.
Callum Patterson is a good attacking RB

thanks I will look for these :) are they prem quality I have pembridgeton and wheater at the moment both good champ defenders but shipping far too many goals 8 in 3 game so far

Sayouba Mande as a GK maybe (unlikely that players like Svilar will be in your price range or that they ll be willing to join).

I got Svilar in the 4th season for £7.5m

both have just been signed to Italian clubs so don't want to come. Any other ideas?

Michael Hector, Adam Webster, Liam Moore, Craig Cathcart, all usually decent premiership centre halves

Have you checked the unattached players? There will be plenty of players capable of doing a job for a season in the Prem available by now. Fourth season for a struggling Villa side I managed to pick up Antonio Rudiger, Javier Mascherano, Adam Armstrong, Boschilia all on a free.

sometimes you can get axel tuenzebe from united on loan or cut price