need help recognizing this wonderkids!

• Thread starter Thread starter fjassadi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

fjassadi

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I made some cut-out faces for some wonderkids I added back when i had the 10.2 update. Now I installed 10.3 and the ID numbers of players changed. I have some faces now that I can't remember the players' names which they belong to. I'll post them here and I hope some of you would recognize them and let me know their names so I could find their ID numbers on the editor and make it work on FM.
Thanks in advance. Here they go:

Ok! so Micky Pain's idea worked quite well and I could identify the first 4. The other ones apparently came with another facepack i dowloaded but their IDs are incorrect too, so still no idea who they are.
wrcj2c.png
Identified (Thanks Micky Pain) Fabian Hurzerler - Bayern Munich
15n63ba.png
Identified (Thanks Micky Pain) Kenneth Zohore - FC Copenhague
dgo4et.png
Identified (Thanks Micky Pain) - Ismail Zele - Wolves
qssffm.png
Identified (Thanks Micky Pain) Simone Magnaghi - Atalanta
15chunp.png
Identified (Thanks Jake)
2aifnsw.png

2drcheo.png

34fmrg4.png

2cgfn7.png

2rhmoia.png

Last edited:
number 5 is iker muniain. but the unique ids shouldnt have changed i dont think

I know it's weird but the IDs actually changed. For instance I had Enzo Zidane in 1394631297 and now he is 1394631304. Thanks by the way for helpin out

enzo zidane isnt on the game is he?

nope, he isnt.. I created some of the young players, that's probably why the unique ids were changed with the update.

Lol I looked up enzo zidane looks good. Lol someone should make Madin koroghli (spelling) he's 8 but looks epic.

number 6 and 7 are Swedish, because I was u21 manager for a while, but I cant remember names

video%20silviu%20lung%20jr.%20face%20un%20meci%20memor-104836.jpg
no he's not , or i don't know i will post a pic of him in 2 min !

Last edited:
so just as an idea, why don't you fire up the editor with the default database (not patch) and look up the IDs you made those cut-outs for to get the names?

they all look like ****** retards to me lol, better to not have pics of em!! :P

Back