Need Help Southampton in the Prem (I know sounds unreal)

• Thread starter Thread starter Benchy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

Benchy

Reaction score
Hey

Basically im Southampton starting in my first season in the prem (second season overall) I am also using the latest patch. What I need is a strong backbone to my team, so all I need is a good goalkeeper, centre back and centre. My budget is 10mil with about 10k wages on each player please help ???

Fiorillio (sampdoria) for your goalkeeper , Geromel (koln) or Mark Beevers (sheff. Wed.) and then Daniel Parejo (real madrid) they should help , also if you could i would reccomend Lewandowski and Razvan Orschissi (spelling?).

Firstly, congratulations on getting the mighty Saints back to where they belong! :D
Try and get Vincent Enyeama for your goalkeeper, he's cheap and pretty **** good. If he's already been signed (which he probably will have) then you could try and get Ben Foster from Man Utd, he will probably come on loan with a fee of about £2m.

Centre back is a little harder, who do you play at CB already? Oguchi Onyewu is great in the air and rarely gets injured, but is often beaten for pace. Miranda from Sao Paolo is good too, quite pacy and brilliant in the air, solid tackler too and also chips in with goals from set pieces too.

Not sure what you mean by centre, but centre midfielders that are good for lower prem teams are players like Luis Ernesto Perez and Juan Pablo Rodriguez, who are both south american and very dependable.

Back