Need help to find music similiar to Rammstein and Linkin Park

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Any suggestions, as i like almost every of the songs Linkin Park and Rammstein are making and want to have a wider range of music choices in that genre.
Not where the singer is screaming into the microphone please all the time please. :)

Try two German bands called Oomph and Eisbrecher....

The list goes on and on......You could go for Fatal Smile or Pain.....Nightwish are pretty cool and try Lordi.....they have some quality tunes

Try Tool's early album, Undertow. Not sure if that's the sort of thing you're looking for though....

You'll probably like Motley Crue too, especially Girls Girls Girls, Dr Feelgood and Saints of LA

Use Last.fm. You can type a band/artists in that you like and it'll give you music similar to what you like. It's great to find new music/lesser known acts.

I'll try to listen to a few songs of the bands/singers you recommended. Any song you can recommend?

Use Last.fm. You can type a band/artists in that you like and it'll give you music similar to what you like. It's great to find new music/lesser known acts.

Cool, didn't know that. Thanks :)

Slayer
Machine Head
36 Crazy Fists
Leftover Crack
Bleeding Through
Devildriver

Hmmm, Limp Bizkit maybe, Die Artze for sure, Billy Talent is Linkin Park-ish, Propagandhi is not bad, Dope is pretty much good, Disturbed ?, If you want more, just ask :D

looks to me like you fancy industrial - so here you go, a quick list of industrial and bands with elements of industrial rock/metal:
Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Tool (not industrial but are very interesting to listen to - they grow on you), Clutch (also not industrial, but heavy and driving), Killing Joke (you might like their 2003 album Killing Joke), KMFDM, Combichrist