NEED HELP TO GET A COMPUTER TO RUN FM13 WELL

• Thread starter Thread starter AddictedFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

AddictedFM

Reaction score
Toshiba Gaming Laptop C855-18P 2nd Gen Intel i3-2370M 8GB 500GB HDMI 15.6" Win 7 | eBay

Or

QUAD CORE AMD BULLDOZER 4.0GHZ 1TB HDD 16GB DDR3 RAM HOME DESKTOP COMPUTER PC | eBay

I really want a decent computer so i can run FM13 smoothly and not have to wait ages for it to process results
My game speed is half a star out of 5 and i only have England running with a small database!
Could anyone tell me if these computers would be any good at running FM13 or How many stars would they get on computer Performance on FM13?

I have a budget of £400 so if anyone has any suugestions there would be greatly appreciated

That laptop looks decent - I'm a bit worried about the mobile version of the CPU, but the RAM is good. After a while, you might find the small screen to be an issue.

The desktop PC - AMD processor are considered inferior to Intel in all areas bar the on-board graphics chip, but the graphics on Intel CPU's are good enough (and the chip is superior in all other ways to AMD). 16GB is massively overkill. No screen with this, obviously, so that's extra cost.

If you are going to be using a lot of custom packs for player faces, logos, etc. you might want to think about an SSD for faster loading times from the hard drive - they're still more expensive per GB than a regular hard drive, but the prices have really come down lately and there's never been a better time to buy one.

RAM - At least 4GB, 6 or 8 aren't really needed but may be of use.
Processor - i3, i5 or i7 Intel... i3 is obivously the worst, but I'm using one and get 5 start speed rating!
Graphics card - Any really, I have a standard bult in one and can watch the 3d matches fine.
Hard drive - Just depends how much space you need, all the cusotm packs added together won't take up to much... as long as you have at least 10GB of space left, it won't slow anything down.

Back