Need help whit my technical staff.

CyanideKiller

Reaction score
Hello guys.
I'm training Lille from the french Ligue 1, an my play get tired very oftem, need some peice of advice here if you can help me.

Tanks.:D

rest them all for 1 day after their game! change your tactic as it seems to tire them out alot! if their stamina and fitness are relatively low there is nothing you can do about that...

Check your training schedules to see their workloads are not set to High. The top end of average is usually optimum (or so I've found). Alternatively, check which training schedules your players are actually on in the first place.

reduce your close down/pressing sliders and maybe even the running ones.. you might need to rework your tactic

If the fitness coaches are of the desired quality (minimum of four stars) and the players' training regimes are not set too high, the effect of closing down and/or forward runs during games has minimal effect on players' fitness levels. Of course it will have some small effect, but it really is minimal. My players are fit enough to play CL football on a Tuesday following a Saturday match and I use closing down over the whole pitch and forward runs for 50% of players whilst adopting an attacking formation.

Personally I would be leaning towards looking more closely at your training.

Back