Gianni84

Reaction score
Hi guys ive been building a tactic over nite now and ive got a pretty sold tactic but im lacking a good attacking mid/playmaker set up,i cant find the rite set up to get him to create goals and bang them in aswell,im playing a 4-2-3-1 with inside forwards and a target man but need the middle man to do his part.could some post up there screen shots of there successful attacking mid set up,thanks for ur help guys

ps
dont closes this thread down unless ur willing to help

What roles do you have for your CM:s or do you play with DM:s? Since you have a targetman maybe you should try to play with a very offensive CAM so that he will score a lot of goals.

Do you feel your inside forward wingers are working out? I don't really make a point of using that role on my wings, unless my winger happens to have the strong right foot on left wing. When I play 4-2-3-1 with centre mids, I use normal winger roles on support duty, with the AMC set as attacking midfielder, attack duty. The striker is advanced forward, attack. All 4 of them score, but the striker scores the most.

You could try having your AMC be an inside forward, but I would definitely put your wingers on support in that case. I have played 4-1-2-1-2 where my AMC was the leading scorer (inside forward), but I haven't seen it happen in other formations... he should still score a respectable amount though, and maybe your target man will help him.

I always find that all wingers get involved much more effectively with a support duty. This would also help your AMC out because they will be passing to him more often rather than just crossing every time (which I find to be pointless in FM unless they are amazing crossers and have a huge target man)