Great suggestions. Tho Draxler is not that great imo since he lacks the same attributes as Walcott and Chamberlain.
Reus is fantastic but doesn't want to join Arsenal. Atm I am looking at Florenzi. What do you guys think of him?

He's quite good player, but if you are looking in Italy take a look at El Shaarawy first.

He's quite good player, but if you are looking in Italy take a look at El Shaarawy first.

El Shaarawy would be a nice choice aswell. But I see a combination of untrainable mental skills which makes me fear that he has a low consistancy and/or important matches...... bit of a gamble.

El Shaarawy would be a nice choice aswell. But I see a combination of untrainable mental skills which makes me fear that he has a low consistancy and/or important matches...... bit of a gamble.

He is amazing as a Trequarista in the striker position

Oke. Thanks for all the help. The first transfer deadline has passed and I got the following squad now. I will comment on a few of the many purchases and I'd like to point out that I still have roughly 10mil euro's to spend so if the oppertunity arrises, I can act.
Viviano
Szczesny
Fabianski
Jenkinson (transfer listed)
Phil Jones
Nancho Montreal (will be sold in january)
Vermaelen
Criscito
Koscielny (kept him, cause At. Madrid asked suddenly 10mil more then the original indications)
Maicon
Zouma
Papadopoulos
Corchia
Sanchez Mino (Very good stand in for Criscito and gives me the oppertunity to use Criscito as midfielder or defensive winger aswell)
Faraoni (Stand in for Corchia and also able to play a winger when I want somebody to give lots of crosses)
Flamini (transfer listed)
Lucas Romero
Crisetig
Wilshere
Obiang
Cazorla
Florenzi (I did not buy Giuliano, cause I bought him and Siem de Jong together for the same price. Florenzi scores goals!)
Siem de Jong (As noted above. Siem de Jong has monster mental stats but lacks technique. Technique is trainable.)
Abou Diaby (will be sold in january)
Oz?l
Meyer (Free transfer. Great winger.)
Podolski (will be sold whenever I can)
Ongenda
Giroud
Sanogo

It's a great and balanced squad. I would only like to add a great tutor. Not sure who to go for. The squad is super young and talented. I will have problems the first season. I won't win it all I think, but I put Arsenal in a place which makes me able to build the most deadly squad in 2 years that has ever played the premier league. Sadly enough I couldn't buy Maupay and/or Fierro. They choose an other club. :(

Last edited:
Check out Alberto from Sevilla. Beast left-back ! Just sold him to Arsenal for 40 mil :)

Check out Alberto from Sevilla. Beast left-back ! Just sold him to Arsenal for 40 mil :)

I've got Criscito and Sanchez Mino already. I'm quite fine now.
I do have the oppertunity to buy Insigne for roughly 10mil now. I did sell Monreal and qualified for 2nd round champions league, so I do have about 24mil to spend.

Sadly enough my season didn't go so well.
I wanted to try some new and inventive tactics for once instead of using my usual tactics which make me dominate leagues, and I failed. We were very inconsistant and defensively I lacked some experience. It also did not help that Papadopoulos got injured for 7months and when he got back he got suspended for 5 games.
I do have a great and talented group of young players. I've also picked up Insigne, Rafinha, Veratti and some great regens for hardly any money. I have sold Cazorla, Vermaelen and Diaby because they were unhappy with their playtime.

The financial status of the club is amazing. A tight budget on wages, lots of money to spare and a squad on the pitch that only becomes a higher transfer value each season.
Sadly enough the poor results in the league didn't sit well with Ozil. He wants to leave, even tho we reached the final of the Champions League.

So the big dilemma now. Sell Ozil or keep him till better times come around and finish high in the league this season (which is very likely).
Ozil will bring me about 50-60mil probably. I do have good back-ups for his playmaker spot in Wilshere, Obiang, Veratti and Rafinha. But they are no Ozil... that makes it hard.

Last edited:
Carlos Vela had him at Sociedad and he was great at getting goals and assists from the LW position. He's also got a cheap release clause of around 5 Mil I think when you manage arsenal

Carlos Vela had him at Sociedad and he was great at getting goals and assists from the LW position. He's also got a cheap release clause of around 5 Mil I think when you manage arsenal

That is certainly a good idea to check out. I sold Ozil now for about 50mil and the board and fans are very happy the ****** is gone. I could use an extra flexible LW who can also be a backup striker and Vela does suite that bill. I like Vela's pace too!

I'm an economist who specializes in winning who doesn't like paying millions to people that are not available for a substantial amount of matches.

I've solved my left back position now with a sub and with the uber expensive Criscito.
I'm going to try to get Giuliano and still have the money for one more.
I'm thinknig of getting Phil Jones to strengthen my midfield.
I'm thinking of switching Koscielny for Inigo Martinez. Probably would cost me about 10mil extra, but I will get a younger, better and left footed defender to compliment my right footed beasts Papadopoulos, Maicon and Zouma.

What do you guys think about the plan to go for Jones and what should be that one more AM?

Phil Jones was awesome for me in my Chelsea save. He eventually became my team captain. Worth every penny. He also has the versatility to play several different positions on defense so helps cover in case of injuries. At left back, I would suggest you look for Brazilians as they are cheap and very athletic. I'm using Fabio in my Atletico Madrid save. He's also nice because he's a switch fullback, he can cover the right side in case of injuries. I would also suggest for you Marcus Rojo who has some versatility to cover for CD as well. As for winger - Shaaraway became a beast for me at AMR in my Chelsea save. Augustin Allione is a cheap backup at AMR who can also play MR. On the left wing I highly recommend Andre Ayew. He's not gonna be Eden Hazard for you but he's pretty darn good, produced 9 goals and 6 assists with a 7.53 rating in just 23 appearances in his first season for me in La Liga.

On the left wing I highly recommend Andre Ayew. He's not gonna be Eden Hazard for you but he's pretty darn good, produced 9 goals and 6 assists with a 7.53 rating in just 23 appearances in his first season for me in La Liga.

I will not buy Andre Ayew. He is an African and as mentioned often before, I don't buy Africans because they scew your season up with that stupid Africa Cup. The only one I make an exception for is Zouma, cause he rarely gets selected for unknown reasons and he is a rare defender that has absolutely no weak point. He is fast, strong, smart and technically great.

I will not buy Andre Ayew. He is an African and as mentioned often before, I don't buy Africans because they scew your season up with that stupid Africa Cup. The only one I make an exception for is Zouma, cause he rarely gets selected for unknown reasons and he is a rare defender that has absolutely no weak point. He is fast, strong, smart and technically great.

Left wing I recommend Pablo sarabia from getafe, he's amazing and got me 24 assists in one season, got really good pa aswell, cost me 18 mill and deffo worth it!