need help with cm

• Thread starter Thread starter dlayden84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

dlayden84

Reaction score
hi guys im man utd and in my 1st season i have 10m left to spend and i need a good cm i have anderson carrick fletcher but the are not playing well.
i am playing jp woody tactic and i would appreciate any help thanks.

if all three are playing badly i'ds uggest looking at hoe you play them because they are very good players , and certainly better than most of the players you could get for 10 million. did you tweak jp's tactic?

no i havent tweaked it but carrick and fletcher are playing bad all the time anderson has had some good games byt then plays bad.

You have 10 Milion, but you can buy a better player by monthly instalments. Just in case you badly need a good MC. Sometimes when I was in need of a better player in the field, I transfered a low-cost young player (22 years maximum). I always recieved very good performance , as he tried to make a name for himself. Never got complacent and was never angry when he didn't play. You don't have to do like this. It was just a suggestion :)

Before you give up on them, criticize their form in the player interaction screen, and then give somebody else a chance on your starting team for a few games. If they are playing badly but you continue to play them in every game and never let them know they're aren't playing well enough, they won't have any incentive to improve.

If you want a short term option, like somebody mentioned already, loan M Diarra from Real Madrid, he barely costs anything (something like 400k initial fee, 50% wages).

Back