Need help with Leverkusen

• Thread starter Thread starter MrEvans8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

MrEvans8

Reaction score
i just started a new game with leverkusen but dont know alot about the german league or any players that suite well in this league so if anyone as got any players recommended please say:) cheers​

PM me with what positions you looking for etc etc and will try and help, Leverkeusen is a great team, great squad, keep Rolfes and Bender what ever you do! Derdiyok is quality, if you can get Richard Sakutu Pasu early, get him as well as Marcell Jansen from HSV is a great LB.
Lukas Sinkiewicz turns out amazing after the 1st season, if you play him enough, get Holger Badstuber from Bayern if you can, great partnership!
Deniz Naki - St Pauli is a great investment too, as well as Nuri Sahin - Dortmund for years to come.
get Maruo Formica from Newells i think (Fm10 not playing at the moment) and maybe look at brining Podolski after the 1st season.

Edgar Prib is a good left hand sided mid, great potential, try see if you can make Toni Kroos' loan move permanent, or maybe loan another season!

you have Adler in goals who is awesome, a good backup to him would be Consigli - Atalanta or Ustari - Getafe.

sell Keibling and that other waste of a striker (cant remember his name) and look to get Mike Hanke (cheap great target man, Olexander Gladkyi - Shakthar, Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro in)

Daniel Schwaab is awesome too, keep him, maybe sell Castro and get a better backup Rb too , hope this helps

They got squad with which you can win the league. Barnetta is immense so is Kroos. Sign Cardozo and a good CB as they have CB who are bit slow. There is one young CB in Leverkusen who is absolutely top class cant spell his nameXD

I've just started with Leverkusen as well and only got $4.3mil to spend. How much is yours?

Anyway Raikan, Richard Sakutu Pasu is already in the squad (H)

Marko Marin, Mesut Ozil, Nuri Sahin
probably all too expensive though
Holger Badstuber
Sokratis Papastathopoulos
Miralem Pjanic
Chris Gadi
Geroginio Wijnaldum
Milan Badelj
Andrej Kramaric

I've just started with Leverkusen as well and only got $4.3mil to spend. How much is yours?

Anyway Raikan, Richard Sakutu Pasu is already in the squad (H)
sell Vidal, keep Augusto and you can get some decent cash for Barnetta.
:P
i got confused, the other young German Striker you must get, Maxim Choupo-Moting, (got mixed up :D) thanks Chief

might wanna snap up david alaba from bayern while he is cheap
will be a beautiful signing

No prob dude! I'm keeping most of my players to see how well they go and i only got Mathias Jorgensen so far (H)

thanks for all the advice:) i sold barnetta and replaced with di maria, also i signed a cb but can remeber his name because im not on fm at the moment, ive played 16 games and im 1st byt 3 points:)

Back