Need help with making a football team please

Reaction score
Ok I can make a football team that part is quiet easy I can put it in the game n I can play with them in the game the problem I am having Is amount them have money it dosnt matter how much money I write in on the editor they very have alot of money in game now say I am making a team for league two and they get promoted all they way up to premire ship the problem I'm having is when they get to the premire ship they still only have the wage budget and and transfer budget of a league 2 team.

Please help if you don't understand or I havnt explained good enough plz say and I will try again.

see the income section of the editor. im too sure but theres an option called renewable to need to select beside each bit of sponsorship, kit income etc you chose. your sponsorship money probably hasnt increased since league two.

So I tick renewable on each of the incomes right? And then I shud start getting more money ad I progress though the leagues?

Yeah, changed fixed value aswell. Basically the higher your rep the more sponsorship you get

Lol I did almost die and and I am so bored cnt wait till Christmas jst so I can get my new laptop going lol

Back