Need help with my Leeds team BPL

• Thread starter Thread starter McDucky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 792

McDucky

Reaction score
My leeds team which is in the barclays premier league finished their last season (2019/20) 2 points above the relegation zone but towards the end lost almost every match 4-0+ sometimes even 9-0 and 8-0 and i can't understand why? I watched the matches and my team had the majority of the possession and ALOT more shots than the opposition. My two strikers who have 15 and 17 finishing and 15 composure both squandered chances and i'm not talking about 1 or 2 they went through on goal at least 20 times and every time they'd just miss or hit it straight at the keeper. Apart from not scoring my defence are terrible they are good stats-wise but they play like league 2 players. Every time the opposition attacked the line of defense would buckle and then a simple through ball and it's 1-0 i tried playing deeper but then they would just score from long range. In the transfer market i got 3 more defenders and 2 more strikers all speak english all are quality players but i just started the season and the first game i played i lost against a recently promoted team 3-1 same problems. Anybody know how to solve this problem?

It's got to be your tactic, if you can't seem to score any goals with strikers with high finishing and composure; and you concede with class defenders, it is you who is getting it wrong. Could you post a screenshot of your tactic, please?

- PZW

If you loose 4-0, 8-0 and 9-0, your are making both tactical incorrect choices as well as are unable to handle the man management. Whats your approach and how does the match stats looks like ?. Whats the mental stats of your players ?

i play a 4-1-2-1-2 with 2 strikers poachers attack, 2 wingers attack, an am attack, an anchor man defend, 2 CBs defend and 2 full backs defend as well, i have tried all kinds of combinations of passing style, creative freedom ect. but none work well i just played 2 more matches and lost 4-0 and 3-0 against 2 teams in the bottom half of the table

Back