need help with players for man u

• Thread starter Thread starter slauf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

slauf

Reaction score
I am new to this game this is my first season starting with man u and i need a good replacement for van der sar and also need defending wingers L&R any advise?
i also dont know how to find the free transfer players any advice on that and what would be the best formation. thanks

Last edited:
try and get sergio asenjo as a replacement for van der sar & im not sure what u mean by defensive wingers but marcelo from r.madrid can play left back and as a winger , for the right side try srna as he can play right back and also right wing.

to find players on a free transfer i think you have to go to player search then 'filter' in the top right and choose 'contract status' and its either expired or expiring .

as for a formation you should try to get ur wingers involved as much as possible
so i would go for a 4-1-1-2-2 ( carrick holding, anderson centre mid , ronaldo attacking mid right , park or nani attacking mid left, if i were you i would invest in a new left winger, and upfront i would go for berba and rooney

hope this helps

Last edited:
Sergio Asenjo is a good back-up keeper, so is Carlos Kameni. Gareth Bale is a good LWB and can also play LM. Srna is quality for a number of positions including RWB.

Vilar is great GK for 2m
Srna/Rafinha RB
Goossens as back up LB (uv already got evra

i'm man utd fans and i have tried them once..left wing,try alexis sanchez from udinese..signed him for 2.5 mil..if u have more money,u can get arteta..he's toooo great!

Same. Try Tosic as well. Also, sign Fleck from Rangers. Might have to pay 1 to 3mil to get him, but he's worth it after a few seasons. Gibson is pretty good too.

Other than that, your squad's set:
GKs: VDS, Foster Kuzsach(?)
Defenders: Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, O'Shea, Rafael, Evra, Fabio
Midfielders: Ronaldo, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Giggs, Scholes, Tosic, Gibson, Park
Forwards: Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Welbeck

For a good keeper i would buy Francisco Guillermo Ochoa he is not to old and he is a great keeper and also for right back i would go with Srna as well he is just awsome.

I have signed Asenjo to replace VDS, Balotelli (Giggs) and Mickael Chretien as cover for Neville. I recommend to you to sign Vargas as your left back.

which season did u sign messi? i just won every trophy except fa cup in 1st season and still wont come

Back