dlayden84

Reaction score
high guys i was just wondering how can i get my players to play and get more possesion of the ball i play a 451 with spurs and have a good team any help would be great.

high guys i was just wondering how can i get my players to play and get more possesion of the ball i play a 451 with spurs and have a good team any help would be great.

Play Shorter Passing and set things like long shots to rarely so your players will look to pass rather than shoot. Also you could try my tactic, which is in my sig, i often have over 70% possession with that tactic.

less creative freedom

lol wut?

a 4-5-1 is many things, is it a 4-2dm-3-1 or a 4-1-2cm-3-1 or a 4-2-2-1-1 or...

anyway, remember to go to each player's individual instruction and set their passing to fit their role and (imo) set either your amc or st to NOT roam to have a target to play to and the same with a dm/cm and see if you can find a deep laying playmaker tht has ppm comes deep to get ball

also set your backs to hug the thouchline to keep some width

choose a more defensive mentality. I'm often defensive tactically, I still score lots of goals, but my team build up slowly. They just wait for the right pass.

Buy players who have good passing skills, and teamwork is pretty essential too.

Try a shorter passing game, also try a rigid philosophy and make your players stick to position more, so team mates have targets to pass to.