Need Help With Squad Selection

• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K
alexis sanchez or riquelme to join the 4 you have already given squad numbers to.
loan the youngsters out

Michel Bastos - Constant Good Performer Last Season
Alexis Sanchez - Just Signed
Edin Dzeko - Signed 2 Days Before Season Start And Has Scored 6 In 5
Lisandro Lopez - Top Scorer Last Season
Stevan Jovetic - Just Signed

(the 2 bold players are defo selected)

Just 3 players fighting for 2 places. I wont have this problem next season as bastos will be eligible for france

There are only 4 foreign places in the team

You will have to play Jovetic as he is young and needs games to grow. As sanchez is a new signing try him out and if he is rubbish stick bastos in

Bastos out.

Jovetic AML Inside forward
Alexis: AMR Inside firward

yer, i think ill do that then if one of them gets injured ill bring in bastos and take out the injured one until theyve recovered,

Bastos will just become unhappy if you dont play him! so when you bring him in, he wont play to his ability.

if he isn't gonna play, cash in!!

Bastos will just become unhappy if you dont play him! so when you bring him in, he wont play to his ability.

if he isn't gonna play, cash in!!

He will play in other comps tho. and next season he will be in the squad with the other 4

fair enough, if you think you can keep him happy then it sounds like a plan ;)

whats his contract status though? if its first team or key player you will struggle to keep him happy

Ye see if you don't play players like that they get unhappy quite quickly..

solution... if you have a fair amount of wage budget, try and give him a new deal by giving him a few more thousand than he's on now and lower his squad status.

if he doesn't want to, then either stick it out and hope for the best, or offload him for way above his asking price so you can find an EU national player, "which there are a lot!" that can fill his boots

Ye see if you don't play players like that they get unhappy quite quickly..

solution... if you have a fair amount of wage budget, try and give him a new deal by giving him a few more thousand than he's on now and lower his squad status.

if he doesn't want to, then either stick it out and hope for the best, or offload him for way above his asking price so you can find an EU national player, "which there are a lot!" that can fill his boots

I have another 300k spare in my wage budget. Cause i have a tactic which is wen u get an offer for a youth player, you negotiate and say 40 mil after 10 goals, they almost always accept. you get loads

Back