No7Lukeee

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So, I'm kind of new to the game, Been playing casually since FM09, But never really took the time to get into it and explore every bit of the game.

I just made transfers and played game, Training and tactics didn't bother me. So as I'm getting into FM12 alot more then the others and have some time to spend it on it now, I'm just looking for a bit of help on knowing tactics and so on.

I've just recently started a game mode with my beloved Dortmund, Didn't win one friendly, Even drew, Lost to teams I've never even heard of. So that's exactly why I'm looking to get more involved with tactics etc etc as i hear they definitely help alot.

The players I'm looking to use are

Stegen
Piszczek
Hummels
Subotic
Lowe
Khiel
Bender
Gotze
Kuba
Lewandowski
Damiao

So, If anyone has any tactics i could use and explain to me how to set them up and so on, I would be massively thankful!

Thank you very much in advance!

have a look at some of the tactics on this thread mate, there is detailed explanation and you can also download some of them if you like them.

Please read this thread and post your tactic requests in the correct section next time. ( I will move this thread to the subforum)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/83299-postingrules-please-read-before-starting-new-thread-posting.html

On Topic: HOw are you looking to play the game ?. Do you want use to provide you with a link to a tactic that exploits the match engine or do you want help ikn creating an approach in which you tweak ting accordingly to what you see on the pitch ?

Last edited:
Please read this thread and post your tactic requests in the correct section next time. ( I will move this thread to the subforum)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-tactics-training/83299-postingrules-please-read-before-starting-new-thread-posting.html

On Topic: HOw are you looking to play the game ?. Do you want use to provide you with a link to a tactic that exploits the match engine or do you want help ikn creating an approach in which you tweak ting accordingly to what you see on the pitch ?

Oh, I apologize for posting in wrong section, And thanks for moving it to the correct place!

So, I'm basically looking for a tactic that could work for my team. I'm actually trying one at the moment and It's going ok, I've been winning a majority of games BUT, I'm constantly getting stats like this:

eb9a04d5.png

Now as you can see, Just 8 out of 21 shots on target is a VERY bad accuracy. I'm not familiar with training, But I'm guessing if i put my strikers on training schedule's for let's say Finishing? These stats may become better right?

The problem being, I have no clue how to put someone on a schedule.

Appreciate your time and help!

Oh, I apologize for posting in wrong section, And thanks for moving it to the correct place!

So, I'm basically looking for a tactic that could work for my team. I'm actually trying one at the moment and It's going ok, I've been winning a majority of games BUT, I'm constantly getting stats like this:

eb9a04d5.png

Now as you can see, Just 8 out of 21 shots on target is a VERY bad accuracy. I'm not familiar with training, But I'm guessing if i put my strikers on training schedule's for let's say Finishing? These stats may become better right?

The problem being, I have no clue how to put someone on a schedule.

Appreciate your time and help!

When seing a lot of shots OFF target, its normally because the shots are taken from out wide in haste
- here, its about slowing things down and use more players on suppotr upfron and more players on attack further down the field.or...

It could also be that its because you are playing very narrow against teams siting with many men behind the ball. Here its important to stretch the opponent by using lost of movement from deep and play with more width