Need help with tactic's

• Thread starter Thread starter newcyx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

newcyx

Reaction score
Hi guys , i need help with tactics in fm12. My team is AC Milan and its my second season, last season i was the runner up ,beaten by juventus 4 points ahead. OK , now i need help how to beat juventus 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 its like hmmm...4-4-2 with advanced wingers.I played like 4-5 games against juventus didnt won any or even draw...always lost.I've tried Mourinho's 4-3-1-2 and 4-2-3-1 but still nothing.Also tried 4-3-3/4-5-1 didnt work.Then i tried to use same tactic 4-2-4/4-4-2 (advanced wingers) balanced/Control... played a first half like this and i was losing 2-0 . Then using this 4-2-4/4-4-2 changed at balance/Standard and was able to score a goal and defend rlly good,but still lost.NOW I NEED HELP PLEASE, JUVENTUS IS MY NIGHTMARE IN FM 2012...Help me with formation and tactics ,i've beaten every single team in serie a expect juventus...HELP

Hi guys , i need help with tactics in fm12. My team is AC Milan and its my second season, last season i was the runner up ,beaten by juventus 4 points ahead. OK , now i need help how to beat juventus 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 its like hmmm...4-4-2 with advanced wingers.I played like 4-5 games against juventus didnt won any or even draw...always lost.I've tried Mourinho's 4-3-1-2 and 4-2-3-1 but still nothing.Also tried 4-3-3/4-5-1 didnt work.Then i tried to use same tactic 4-2-4/4-4-2 (advanced wingers) balanced/Control... played a first half like this and i was losing 2-0 . Then using this 4-2-4/4-4-2 changed at balance/Standard and was able to score a goal and defend rlly good,but still lost.NOW I NEED HELP PLEASE, JUVENTUS IS MY NIGHTMARE IN FM 2012...Help me with formation and tactics ,i've beaten every single team in serie a expect juventus...HELP

How are Juve playing ?

How are Juve playing ?
Well they mostly play attacking i think...They control the game and i get a few chances ...but now with 4-2-4 Balanced/standard i rlly get often to their goal and have much more chances of scoring =)

I'd definatly say play with an Anchorman against bigger teams

bigger team ? c'mon probably my players are worth more than theirs...got also lots of talents such as :Erick torres,Sanogo,G.Prestia,KP.Boateng,Robinho,Pato...

bigger team ? c'mon probably my players are worth more than theirs...got also lots of talents such as :Erick torres,Sanogo,G.Prestia,KP.Boateng,Robinho,Pato...

I didnt mean bigger than you (even if they did beat you to the title and you cant seem to beat them ;)). I meant bigger in terms of the league.

I play an anchorman all the time because i hate the holes that appear between midfield and defense

I didnt mean bigger than you (even if they did beat you to the title and you cant seem to beat them ;)). I meant bigger in terms of the league.

I play an anchorman all the time because i hate the holes that appear between midfield and defense
Oh right...i think i got players to do that ...i got emanuel Badu or antonio nocerino or Hamit altintop... =) what about formation and tactics ? any idea ?

The key here lies in having your fullbacks staying behind their non-backtracking AMRL´s ( engine flaw) and also keeping possession in midfield, trying to outnumber them. If you truly want your fullbacks to stay back, then you can not play on the counter or let them have a high mentality. I would probably play a flat 442 with a slightly deeper d-line and one ballplaying dc, using the play out of defence shout etc

Back