smenzile

Reaction score
Hello i need help i have a good team formed with good high profile players but i get beaten from every team low profile and other teams ,my players are getting injured and i can see in match the condition of the players drops very low to 65 % .

What is to do ?

I can find something a addon or something to get the players with high condition or is something else?

A few pointers, setting the general training to team cohesion will improve how these players work together, its the only general training I use.
As for condition, rotation is good IMO, I won't play anybody with condition under 90. And I will only play people with match fitness u90 as a sub.
Look at the over teams condition, as conditions can often drop to 70% in a match.

Hi, sorry I'm using my phone so can't create my own thread, I'm stuck on the matchday screen, Ive played the game but when I click post match analysis nothing happens, please help someone.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Also my cat was sleeping on the laptop keyboard earlier during the game, could it maybe have disabled something?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk